Tuesday 26 October 2010

Death Knights Patch 4.0.1

So last week a week after patch 4.0.1 hits we have seen more hotfixes in one week than almost a year, and I had the pleasure of main tanking the first 4 bosses in icc 10 as our normal MT decided to heal and of course to put me through my paces, after only having one raid and a few randoms so my experience was limited I decided to switch up mt rotations on each bossfight to see what worked best and it took to saurfang to get it right, I mean come on an hour to work out an rotation that's too long! But anyway now we look forward to our new spells at 85 and seeing how us dk tanks will fair with what Deathwing throws at us!

1 comment:

  1. Patch 4.0.1 stinks, lol an hour isnt to bad took me three days to work out my imp had new spells..

    ReplyDelete